The OPC Foundation Certification Program requires OPC-based products to pass an extensive level of testing to assure compliance, interoperability, robustness, and resource efficiency.
Preparing for Testing
- Download the certification specifications to understand the process and rules, etc.
- Download the compliance test tools and test-case documentation
- Download the OPC server and client configuration, and resource efficiency guides
- Follow the information in the 5-Steps to Certification Success guide
Once your product successfully passes compliance, interoperability, robustness, usability, and resource efficiency testing then you are ready for certification testing.
- Find an available week in our Calendar.
- Submit your application for testing by completing the Application Request Form
- A Test Engineer will request your product, configuration, and test results etc.
If you still have questions about the OPC Certification Program, contact the Compliance department.